Our online store carries the majority of our stamps listed in our current catalog and all supplements. We accept VISA, Mastercard, and Discover.
Hours of Operation
Customer Service is available to answer questions and assist you Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST. If you need assistance outside of those hours, you can call 1-800-945-3980 and leave us a voice mail message or email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you have received a defective item or we have made a mistake on your order, please contact us within 10 business days of receipt and we will provide a replacement or correct your order immediately. All returns must be approved before they are sent back by contacting us at 1-800-945-3980. We will replace any defective product manufactured by Northwoods Rubber Stamps.
Non-defective products may be returned, but must be new and the package unopened. There is a 20% restocking & order processing fee for non-defective product returns and order cancellations. The buyer is responsible for the shipping and return postage. Please be certain of your selections before making payment.
For all order discrepancies, as well as returns and exchanges, you must contact us within 7 days of order receipt. We will do our best to work out a resolution that works for both of us.
Our online store currently does not accept international orders. Please contact us at 1-800-945-3980 for placing your international orders.
At Stampers Anonymous, we want you to be able to use our products to create incredible items for your own use and for resale, but we do have a few restrictions to protect us and our art. All of our stamp designs and stencils are original artwork owned and copyrighted by Stampers Anonymous and are protected under United States and international copyright laws and treaties.
Reproduction of any portion of our catalog or website without prior written permission is strictly prohibited. No Stampers Anonymous image may be mechanically reproduced or copied by any means including, but not limited to, photocopying, computer scanning and printing, using overhead or opaque projectors for enlarging or hand-copying images, or any other means.
Through our Angel Policy, we grant permission in the form of a limited license to use Stampers Anonymous images to create artwork and crafts that can be sold under the following terms and conditions:
- Each project must individually hand stamped and may not be reproduced or copied using any means other than hand stamping. This includes photocopying, printing, tracing, scanning, etc. Mass production and use of paid workers is not allowed.
- You may not copy or rent our products. Our stamps and stencils are for your personal use only.
- Stampers Anonymous images may not be used for logos, trademarks or promotional materials.
- To help protect Stampers Anonymous copyrights, we ask you to display the respective trademarks and copyright notices on each item that you are selling, whenever possible. If you are showing images of your projects for sale online, you must clearly state that the stamped images are copyright of Stampers Anonymous.
- Anyone selling stamped art assume all liability for their work and agree to indemnify Stampers Anonymous and its artist(s) from disputes arising from their work.